Monday, May 7, 2007

Hotnez

My gozh! What a weekend! Am zory guyz if ngayon lang me nakaupdate uli. I waz zew buzy the past week, mewst espeysially lust Froiday. It waz zew hectick that I dunno if I could make it kwento even. Buzzta, it was zew fun yet trowmatick at the same time. Yez, I kinda feel like Paris Hilton na nga eh. And Linsay Lohan. Gozhee, I'm really zew sosyal! Sosyal! Hahaha!

Oh by the way, I haven't made kwento pa pala about lust Choosday. We went to Intramuros for our Hizto. The trip waz okay. What made it really oookay waz that I waz making landi to Miguel almost the whole time. Yok. Omaygush, he's gonna read this nga pala. Homaygad! Hihihi. I'm kinda shy na tuloy. But neow, I cannot make bura bcoz my backspace and delete bowtons are sira. Zorry, my computer's kinda bulok na huh. Nakakahiya nga eh, kasi when I bring it to school, everyone always makes pansin of it. Kasi whenever I type, the tunog is so loud. So bwisit my keyboard. Pano ba naman, this was the most expensive laptop during the 90's. It's so expensive that I can't afford to buy a new one, let alone pay my tuition. Yez, the trut is, I'm juz sitting in in all my clazzes in school. Yez, it's about time I tell you the truth. And I am not hiya to admit that. I am frowd. But don't worry my frends, before you setup a charity donate a piso everyday for me, as soon as I win the next PNTM, I can afford to pay na uli and shop for you guyz! Yez, no more Vurvory, Channel and Bucci. I can buy originals uli! Yey! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it! I will be as owptimistic as G. looking for her papa in LSPM.

Tamorow, I heb clazzes na naman. And even if I'm too tamad, I heb to go to school. Of course to see him or if he's not in school, I'll make landi some other guyz na rin like what I did in Intramuros. Hihi. Yok. Landilicious. Ano buzz Cheverlyn, control yourself! Anyway, going buck to what I waz saying... I waz thinking of applying as a hot waitress somewhere, or barizta (like G in the US!) zew that I can buy a new laptop. But then, I dunno if I am up for that. I mean, ya know, I'm like not sanay. Kz I'm like not like a servant (except for toot. Hihihi. Ano buzz) But yuh, I gez if I heb to then I heb to.

Eyniway guyz, more updates tamorow. I'm kinda sleepy na kz eh. I wanna heb a super duper sizzling hot dream of Wowie pa. Zew there. Til my next pose. Buy guyz! Muaaahhuuugggz! CHINA!

4 comments:

tunay na pagibig said...

malandi ka talaga chevs! boy hunting season na ba?

chevy said...

Mas malandi ka gaga! Oo! So get your hotnez pink thongz on beybeh!

miguel said...

maglandian ulit tayo bukas. Gusto ko kung saan walang tao.

chevy said...

Homaygad. Dadeeeh! I'm getting married! Eeeeeeeee! *paints*