Sunday, May 20, 2007

Can I Hear You Say Vajayjay?

Before eyniting elze, I would like to start this blog entree with a greeting to my alterego, the chevernez of Manila, the Bulacan babe of Sexbomb Bulacan, myself - Genielynn! Happy burday girl! We're zew tanda na! Pwede na magasawa! Mameeeee! I'm getting married! Wakiki!

Eyniway, back to regular programming. Did you know that I'm such a pretty girl? Of course you do! Hihihi! Wala lung. I just wanted to say that out loud again for the bajillionth time. Ahihihi.

Alam mo ba frendship, may nakasabay me kanina sa epex. There were this two nenengz and when they made pasok the epex, this fugly girl would say she's fat. But she's not. She's as thin as a chapstick. And then this ader fugly gel would go say, "Pano pa me? I'm like Dabyana na?" I was like so inis because I was samwhat bigger than them and they're like making reklamo na. Those vyotchees. And they would go on and on and on and make more landi, more landi than my super twin Ella. They were even speaking like gays and holler "I hate you! I hate you!" Ang landi di buzz? Makes me so irita talaga I wanted to make sipa their vajayjays, which I'm sure are making pawis from all the heat because you know it's really hot today. Ewww, so wag na lang pala sipa their ElizabethOropesas. Eyniway back to the hotnez, I'm so hot, I can feel the pawis trickle (naka naman ang English!) down my kilikili. Oh and speaking of English, they were also making reklamo at how they're frends are trying hard to speak in English and that they just make ipon the English they hear from other people and speak them without even constructing a good sentence. That's so mean right? But anyway, I'm sure I am mas magaling in English than them. Haller. Tinatanong pa ba yon?!

Guyz, do you think I'm the best actress ever? Kz, I'm making balak to audition to Murky's movie. I forgot the title, basta fraction yung title, ayun Math movie siya! Ang saya di buzz? And I'm going to play the seyksing leading lady, kz I heard Migz is going to be the leading actor eh may bed scene daw, so di buzz common sense, take the opportunity na! Go! Go! Go na to! Ahihihihi. Gosh, my mama's gonna make kurot na naman my singit when she reads this. Hi Mama Jan! And to the TFC subscriverz! Haller pow!

Eyniway, I'm actually rili beezee right now. I just wanted to make bati Keem. It's the lust week of zumer clazez na kz, and I want to do everything right and make todo everything na. Sayang naman pagsit in ko di buzz? Goshee, when everything's done na, I can go to the beach na! Hot guyz here I come! Weeeee! So see ya guyz! Last week na toh! Ihanda na ang lanjarey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the Bulacan babe of Sexbomb Bulacan"???

hahahaha. nice one, mark. panalo. papabasa ko sakanya to at exactly 12 para happy bday diba?

Anonymous said...

vajayjay? eeeeeew! hahaha!

wongkarboi said...

Wala bang Bulacan extension ang Sexbomb? Hahaha

chevy said...

Hi Lalz! Yez, vajayjay. Like Beyonce. Ahihihi ;P

Anonymous said...

Anong Mama?!
-Jan

chevy said...

Hi Mumzy! Magkamukha kaya tayo? Di mo ba narealize? ;P