Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ano Buzz?

I really really really donwanna go to school tamorow. I'm really really really so tamad. I don even care if I don see him tamorow. But then again, I'll be going to school so dapat ko siya makita or else. Ugh. Maybe it's the zumah heat talaga I should make sisi. It's really hot. If I get zew hot, I'm gonna wear my 3-piece bikini tamorow at school juz like my idol G. Gozh, I miz her already. The laz time I zo her on TV waz on ABC5 when she won the zelebrity dance chuvaness. Speaking of duncing, I wanna learn to dance the roomba. It's gonna be like so zosy. As in, I'm gonna be the highest class in our class. I'm gonna be so like a diva and a daches. Lavet!

By the way guyz, watch kayo ng Phils Next Top Model hosted by Miz Ruffa G. It's zew nice. I like the gurl from Tugegs. Zew high fashion and ethnic! Juz like me! And G. Gash, I should have joined talaga. Kundi ko lang priority ang aking pag-aaral at ang aking pamilya, at ang aking future hubby... Nakikita niyo na dapat ako ngayon sa TV! At isa na kong top mowdel. I zew wish! Hahaha! Gusto ko kumain ng cake. Hahaha! Ano buzz, tapos gusto ko magmodel. Hahaha! Buzzta, gusto ko ng cake at maging top mowdel. Wala ka nang maguguwa!

Eyniway, I don't really heb meyni kwentos tonight. Vside, I'm making landi to a guy right now in chat. Hihihi. I'll v back, as in seyksi back again zoon. Tata frendz!

8 comments:

tunay na pagibig said...

benta yung bagong profile pic! haha

chevy said...

Homaygad. Are you flirting with me? Daddy! Dalaga na akoh!

wongkarboi said...

Yikee! Justin and Chevs! What a couple! Hahaha ;)

chevy said...

Awww... Murky. That's so sweat.

Jan Ruiz said...

Haha magka-love team ba :p

chevy said...

Yez! Lofteam lung naman eh. My heart is taken na kz. Hihihi. Yok, I'm so landeh! Hihihi. ;p

miguel said...

ano?! duncing?! duncing??!

I'm really really really so tamad. I don even care if I don see him tamorow. <------ sino toh?

chevy said...

Zikret. What if I tell you it's you? *wenk*