Saturday, April 14, 2007

Zummer!

Goshy, summer classes are gonna make simula na on Monday. I'm so excited! I'm gonna see my crushes na uli! Love it! I really really have to make ayos na. I wanna look as hot as G. Toengi so the boys will make me pansin! Ahhh! I wanna feel so kilig. I'm like, sana he's gonna make me daldal when he sees me. I'm like, yes marry me. Hahaha!

Gosh, I've been like a baboy this entire vacation. I need to make exercise na. I wanted to make takbo nga all over the village but I'm takot na the dogs will make me habol and kagat. Of course I'm not payag no! Only one person can bite me! Hahaha! Yuck, I'm so landi. Anyway, I wish they offer yoga classes at school on summer so I can get rid of all the fats from all the junkfood I've been eating. My throat is like so sugat sugat na with all the poking I've been doing with the toothbrush just to make suka. And the Oral brush's dulo is like so tulis. Ugh!

Anyway, I'm gonna see if my idol G. is on the TV so I can go on and make gaya of her mannerisms. Winner talaga siya! She's like my Barbra Streisand to my Fran Fine! Sosyal! See you soon guyz! Muah!

8 comments:

tunay na pagibig said...

Isang napakalandi at napakabaklang akda mula sa isang bakla. Napakahusay. You're so landi ah. Boys will make sampal your face!

chevy said...

Hmmm. Girl, ikaw ah, you're making bigay na! Winner ka girl! Nido Fortified! Hahaha!

Jan Ruiz said...

nakakasakit ng ulo O_o

chevy said...

Thanks! I like your writing to girl!

ella said...

ang bading!!! sis? hahah... whapackkk

chevy said...

Nagsalita ang babaeng pinaglihi sa butt ng manok! Hump!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! that's all i can say. ok get this..cheverlyn i know your like malandi but c'mon girl i didn't know na your THAT MALANDI pala...you go girl! :)

chevy said...

Thanks girl! You go girl too! Nido Fortified! ;P